JOur prayer is that you would be blessed and strengthened by the power of Jesus Christ and that you will live a life of abundance in fellowship, joy and liberty. First Christian Church in Baxter Springs is here for you. The church is the greatest thing in the world, and we believe it is the greatest hope, perhaps the only hope, to provide a safe place to connect with God. By the power of the Holy Spirit, miracles in people’s lives start happening when the church is fulfilling it’s mission. May God richly bless you!
We would love to get to know you better. If you haven’t yet filled out your information in our visitors’ book we would be grateful if you did so. It is located at our welcome podium in the entryway.
• Our nursery, in the South hallway, will gladly care for your infants through the age of 3 during the service.
• There is a mother’s room available for nursing mothers located across from the cry room in the South hallway.
• Children ages 4 years old through 5th grade are invited to join the Kid’s Service in the large room in the South hallway at 10:30 am for their Worship activities.
• Please don’t feel obligated to give to the offering; offering is for members and those who attend regularly.
• We encourage you to use your bible or bible app during the sermon.
• Communion is open to all baptized Christians and we invite you to participate. Communion will not be served in Kid’s service.
Sept 2016 Serving Schedule
Serving This Sunday Jan 8th Next Sunday
Worship Leader Lori Kellum Cody Graves
Kid’s Service Cindy Kelley Stephanie Dewey
Serving January February
Elder for Shut-In Buzz Busch
Deacon for Shut-In Mary Lee
Deacon Servers Leslie Busch
Sanctuary Chair & U/C Shawn Turner
Usher/Lights Quique Herrera
Communion Prep Linda Bingham
Media Room Jim Hall